Rediscover camping, here are 5 great “Camping Things” reasons why camping isn’t just fun, but also really good for you.
- Go off grid: turn off the phone and breathe, if you can’t have fun without your phone in your hand, then something has gone wrong A few days away from your modern hectic life can do wonders for your mental and physical health.
- Clear your head: When you’re being constantly bombarded by phone calls, messages and emails it can be difficult to find the headspace you need to let your ideas grow. Camping is a great way to give yourself room to think.
- Great exercise: All the treadmill running in the world, and all the weights machines can’t fully prepare you for taking on Mother Nature. Hiking and climbing are some of the best forms of exercise there are – so get out and challenge yourself.
- Reduce stress: With the temporary removal of job stress and family troubles, the reduction in your stress levels can feel like you’ve just escaped a giant vice – it’s a great big reset button, pack those camping things and get out.
- You’ll be glad you did: Camping is good for you; it’s the easiest, most rewarding way to get healthy and make yourself feel great. Even if you just spend the night in your back garden – do it for yourself.
Products from Amazon.co.uk
Price: £7.02Was: £9.99
Price: £10.00Was: £16.99
So that’s our list, do it alone and get a real life rush, go camping with a friend and double the experience – share the views, jokes, falls plus that compulsory fireside beer under the stars.